Outdoor Cover(s)

General discussion area on the Can-Am Ryker
mikey

Re: Outdoor Cover(s)

#11 Post by mikey » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:36 am

Maybe919 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:37 pm

Just last night a local yahoo backed into my covered Ryker and smashed the tail light. He/she was so upset at the damage that they fled the area - poor guy or girl - the feelings of remorse must be overwhelming.
YIKES!!!!

Maybe919
Has thanked: 0

#12 Post by Maybe919 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:54 pm

Yeah. And here's the rest of the story:

Broken tail light related to my post above regarding the stealthy black, non-reflectorized Ryker cover should be no problem to replace.

Go to BRP parts website. Find the part needed and the part number. Part is described as "unavailable". Contact BRP customer service regarding the unavailability and a possible near-future purchase and delivery date.

BRP customer service response: (begin quote) Thank you for taking the time reaching out to us.

The part you are requesting is as you said currently unavailable, this is because the part is currently on backorder.
As of now there unfortunately is no information available as to when it will be back in stock.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!

Regards,
???????Tim (end quote)

(...not sure what Tim's question marks signify...)

I wonder: Was this a great day? Should I have any further questions or concerns? Good questions. Great questions.

C'mon, Man.

Zoot

#13 Post by Zoot » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:32 pm

Wow, that's encouraging.

mikey

#14 Post by mikey » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:18 am

Zoot wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:32 pm
Wow, that's encouraging.
I would expect that they are so busy cranking the finished product out, that they don't have spares for such emergencies. Either way, that's gotta suck. He's got this great tryke sitting at home and cannot even use it. :cry:

CENTAUR

#15 Post by CENTAUR » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:43 pm

mikey wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:24 am
CENTAUR wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:16 am
I have pics of Nelson Rigg cover on my Rally but can't seem to copy them. Anyway, it's the smallest full sized cover for a Spider. Cost ~$80. Little loose in front and a little tight in back but it looks like it was made for it.
CENTAUR
Do you have the windshield?
Yes