Who rode today?

General discussion area on the Can-Am Ryker
Subsailortrainman

Who rode today?

#1 Post by Subsailortrainman » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:22 pm

Hey all! just wanted to see who else was enjoying this beautiful spring day on their ryker. I am in Columbia, South Carolina and the weather couldn't be better for riding. Sunny and 82 degrees out. I just got my 600 a couple days ago and boy did I have fun on it today. No interstate driving just hit the city and county roads just for the hell of it and I had a ball! I'm 63 and my knees are shot so I switched from 2 wheels to 3 to keep from embarrassing myself and falling over at stoplights. :oops:
Sure was a fun day. I wish I had bought this thing sooner. I'm gonna call him "tripod"! My daughter has a three legged dog we tease and call tripod sometimes so the name kinda fits. Anyways everybody shout out with your cruisin stories for today and stay Corona free! (Unless of course it's the beer!!) :lol:
"Thumbs Up" from:
CSOldGrayDog3

CSOldGrayDog3

Re: Who rode today?

#2 Post by CSOldGrayDog3 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:50 pm

Got mine back in Jan., been doing at least one ride per week getting used to 3 vs 2 wheels. Pa was cool today but better than past weeks in low 40s. Best way to relax, and destress I know.

Bad Brad
Has thanked: 0

Re: Who rode today?

#3 Post by Bad Brad » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:51 pm

WE picked up ours today drove 111 miles from the dealer. Breaking them in Wife has a 900 also. She is smiling ear to ear !! So that makes me happy!! She loves it.

dealer says they are selling like hotcakes, their allocation at this rate will be sold out for 2020 in a month. Get yours today don't wait !