New to the Ryker forum? Feel free to introduce yourself here!

New to the Ryker? New to forums? Introduce yourself and say hello! Ask questions and we can help you get going.
Anton
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New to the Ryker forum? Feel free to introduce yourself here!

#161 Post by Anton » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:57 am

Hello all, I don't own ryker and I haven't ever tried ride on something like that but I'm intrested how it is riding on 3 wheels and for sure Ryker looks amazing - the jaw drops !!!
Is it more similar in driving style to quad or motorcycle ?
Greetings !!! :D

Windscreen FJR 1300, where buy windshield for YAMAHA FJR. FJR 1300 high screen . Best option is MotorcycleScreens.eu if you wanna have top sort motorcycle windshield YAMAHA FJR 1300. Fast shipping, good contact with seller, bargain prices.
Last edited by Anton on Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bad Brad

#162 Post by Bad Brad » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:59 am

Hello all, New to the Ryker family, I am a retired US Army Warrant Officer, 914 A Allied trades , Fabricator, welder, machinists, we made parts that were hard to get in the supply system, fixed a lot of equipment, that was broke for a long time. Great job for 22 yrs. Fun ,Travel and Adventure. Speaking of FUN, we have had motorcycles for years. The wife has a driven motorcycles. We are both 67 yrs. active, amazingly she saw the Rykers and wanted a test drive. We had given up motorcycles about 6 yrs ago. She loved them. No clutch, no balancing , throttle and brake and GO! Lots of Fun! We test drove a 600 & 900, we bought two 2020 's 900cc for a Great price of $8700. each. Couldn't pass them up drove them home 132 miles from dealer to Vero Beach Florida. Great ride. Hers is Yellow mine is Red. She already has racing stripes, and a windshield. I have done some mods also. Great fun, gets us out of the house and I believe much safer than traditional motorcycles. Drive safe All , Enjoy your ride.

jemarch1

#163 Post by jemarch1 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:47 am

Anton
I'm in the same situation as you, I have never ridden a motorcycle of any kind. The best thing to do is to take the MSF Learn 2 Ride Course. The 3 Wheel Basic Rider Course is a 2-day combination classroom and hands-on riding program, I took the course and for a $100 it is well worth it.
In the short term if you search You Tube "can am ryker" there you will find lots videos about the bike it self as well how it feels to ride one.
Good luck
Patrick

jshelton9200

#164 Post by jshelton9200 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:42 pm

Hey all, Judy from Cincinnati Ohio. Purchased my 2020 Ryker 900 Rally back in February and absolutely love it! I have always rode on two wheels but due to my body not aging gracefully I have found more comfort and less stress/anxiety on 3 wheels vs two wheels! Anyway, quick question - and I know it sounds weird but.... I'm relatively short and my knees and hips don't bend and flex like the once did and it's nearly impossible to get on the Ryker with the added trunk on the back. Any tips, suggestions?

Ryker Oldsoul

#165 Post by Ryker Oldsoul » Sat May 02, 2020 6:41 am

Ryker Oldsoil
Good day all, need info on Tresl Exhaust. Thinking to put one on a Ryker Rally 900 2019.. how loud are they and does is the cost justified.

wizardfitz

#166 Post by wizardfitz » Wed May 06, 2020 9:19 am

Fitz, from indy. Been riding 2 wheels since 1974. Current ride is 2019 harley ultra limited. My wife and I are taking the 3 wheel course end of may. She currently has a Polaris slingshot. She's never ridden 2 wheels before. not even a bicycle.
So I think she'll pick it up faster than me. I tried a trike 4 yrs ago and never made it bbn out of the lot. Almost crashed 2 times. Tried to lean , couldn't, and forget i had 6 feet of ass behind me.
Any tips i should know before going in?
Any issues with these machines?

Kansas-6953

#167 Post by Kansas-6953 » Wed May 06, 2020 10:30 am

Still pondering on the 2020 Ryker Rally 900. I am interested in a factory sound or quieter exhaust but want one Lighter weight with more power. The Factory metal suitcase exhaust/Muffler looks are killing the appearance and most likely the output power. I am reading everything on this site and others...from the great and awesome hand made grill that protects the radiator, to the lighting mods/Slingmods...Safety stuff. I just want things right and better for cruising before hitting the roads, I have plenty of time and a nice garage to work in.has anyone installed a Power Commander on their 900 yet, and if so would you write about it online here?

harrison4580

#168 Post by harrison4580 » Sun May 10, 2020 5:07 am

Hi folks

I am from the UK and give just ordered a Ryker 600 which I can't wait to get. Just wondering how many UK Ryker owners there are on the forum.

Regards

Harrison

rkmcniel

#169 Post by rkmcniel » Wed May 20, 2020 5:42 am

My name is Roy and I live in Gardendale AL, just North of Birmingham. I have been looking into a Ryker so I figured I'd join this community and learn what I need to know to make an informed decision.

ajf4028

#170 Post by ajf4028 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:43 am

Hello from Mount Vernon WA.

My name is Andy. New to riding any type of motorcycle, trike, you name it. I first saw the Ryker a few months back and was immediately in awe. Well yesterday I made the plunge and bought a 2019 Ryker 900. 1 hour on the bike already and very impressed. MC safety course this weekend and hopefully the DMV to open soon so I can get my permit to be street legal. Looking forward to many hours on this machine!
"Thumbs Up" from:
rkmcniel