Two Brothers Racing Exhaust

General discussion area on the Can-Am Ryker
RykerRyker52
Has thanked: 0

Re: Two Brothers Racing Exhaust

#31 Post by RykerRyker52 » Mon May 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Just placed my prebook today. Cant wait!

#RykeOrDie

slingmods

#32 Post by slingmods » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Two Brothers 600cc vs. 900cc Video is now live!

Product is also available here at SlingMods.com here: https://www.slingmods.com/canam-ryker-s ... ers-racing

Our Collection:
Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited | 2020 RT
Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR | 2020 R

Caferacer 88

#33 Post by Caferacer 88 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:26 am

I recently bought the Two Brothers system for my brothers Rally. It’s a well made sturdy unit and was easy to install - pull the old muffler to header springs, remove one bolt and the old system is out (damn, is that thing heavy!) then install the new system (light and easy!). The guys at Sling Mods were very helpful with some questions and shipped the system out quickly, great folks to deal with. This system has an authoritative bark to it, believe me, it will give your Ryker a whole new personality!
Now for the sad part of the story, my brothers wife was not a fan, said it was too loud that he would “sound like a Harley rider”.
So, I removed it and put the stock system back on for him, his Ryker now sounds like a sewing machine again.
I would like to sell the Two Brothers system and will let it go very reasonably - its only got about 75 miles on it. I don’t think I can use this forum to sell stuff so if you’re interested please PM me or email - bbuskey(at)comcast.net - I would be happy to provide pictures and more info.

Bruce

slingmods

#34 Post by slingmods » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:49 pm

Caferacer 88 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:26 am
I recently bought the Two Brothers system for my brothers Rally. It’s a well made sturdy unit and was easy to install - pull the old muffler to header springs, remove one bolt and the old system is out (damn, is that thing heavy!) then install the new system (light and easy!). The guys at Sling Mods were very helpful with some questions and shipped the system out quickly, great folks to deal with. This system has an authoritative bark to it, believe me, it will give your Ryker a whole new personality!
Now for the sad part of the story, my brothers wife was not a fan, said it was too loud that he would “sound like a Harley rider”.
So, I removed it and put the stock system back on for him, his Ryker now sounds like a sewing machine again.
I would like to sell the Two Brothers system and will let it go very reasonably - its only got about 75 miles on it. I don’t think I can use this forum to sell stuff so if you’re interested please PM me or email - bbuskey(at)comcast.net - I would be happy to provide pictures and more info.

Bruce
On noo. That's a bummer. Can we try sending you a free baffle insert Bruce? It quiets the system down considerably. Happy to do so if you decide to keep it! Let me know!
Our Collection:

4u2nv

#35 Post by 4u2nv » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:19 pm

slingmods wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:49 pm
Caferacer 88 wrote:

Bruce
On noo. That's a bummer. Can we try sending you a free baffle insert Bruce? It quiets the system down considerably. Happy to do so if you decide to keep it! Let me know!

Know that's customer service.
"Thumbs Up" from:
slingmods

Caferacer 88

#36 Post by Caferacer 88 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Thanks so much for the offer but unfortunately I did try the Two Brothers baffle and it still didn’t suit Paul’s wife (however, Paul and I both thought it sounded great)
Thanks though, that is a very generous offer - you guys are great,
Bruce

slingmods

#37 Post by slingmods » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:09 am

Caferacer 88 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:42 pm
Thanks so much for the offer but unfortunately I did try the Two Brothers baffle and it still didn’t suit Paul’s wife (however, Paul and I both thought it sounded great)
Thanks though, that is a very generous offer - you guys are great,
Bruce
Understood Bruce! We're just an email or phone call away if there is any thing else we can do for you.
Our Collection:

rykerliker

#38 Post by rykerliker » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:58 pm

Very nice sound and a great weight savings also no doubt a HP boost?

Decon Blue

#39 Post by Decon Blue » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:12 pm

Caferacer 88 wrote:

Bruce

How much is reasonably ?

Caferacer 88

#40 Post by Caferacer 88 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:15 pm

Sorry, it's sold, I mailed it to the new owner about half an hour ago. I think SlingMods is having a sale right now. They are great to deal with and send stuff out quickly.
Bruce
"Thumbs Up" from:
Decon Blueslingmods