Re: Aftermarket Parts.

#11 Post by mikey » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:15 am

Or get them much cheaper at amazon.

rrg_123
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

#12 Post by rrg_123 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:52 pm

I ordered the TBR exhaust fro my ryker rally 900 through slingmods! Great people and customer service. I recently installed the TBR exhaust. It is a great product. Very deep throaty sound and it pops when you slow down. I noticed quicker acceleration in all driving modes.

I received the exhaust and it was packaged very good. No dents, no scratches. All the parts were in the box.

Now, if you order the exhaust, do yourself a favor and purchase the arctic cat 6 inch heavy duty spring puller. The spring puller supplied with exhaust is junk. No strong enough. The springs that connect the existing to the manifold are very strong. I had to use curved heavy duty needle nosed pliers to remove the springs. Installation instructions are okay but I installed it differently.

1. Remove the 15 mm bold with a swivel socket.

2. Rest the muffler on something soft to avoid scratches or dents. It is very heavy.

3. With a heavy duty spring puller, remove the 2 springs. Pull the springs parallel to the floor. Don’t angle the puller

4. I then used a seize lubricant to attached the 2 pieces together. Pull the new springs. Very easy to do.

5. Reinstall the 15 mm bolt. Don’t tighten it too much.

6. Slide the exhaust on the manifold. Make sure everything lines up. You may have to slightly twist to do this

7. With the heavy duty spring puller, reinstall the springs.

8 torque the 15 mm bolt once everything is tight.

9. Approximate install time 45 minutes. With artic cat 6 inch heavy duty spring puller, you should be able to install the whole exhaust in 30 minutes.

The factory exhaust is heavy! The TBR exhaust is ver light weight.

A great product. Thank you Slingmods and TBR for offering a fantastic deep loud exhaust sound! It is a head turner and it alerts cavers to hear you which is a huge safety feature.

Call Slingmods and place your order now! You won’t be disappointed. Great workmanship went in to manufacture this exhaust

smokes

#13 Post by smokes » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:30 am

RykerRyder wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:49 pm
LaMonster garage has floor boards and highway pegs that are just beautiful.... they look like OEM or better. Gotta have these :!:
I'll vouch for the floorboards. They are very solid and a good fit. Way better comfort-wise than the factory pegs. (in my opinion)
Andrew
2016 F3Limited & Ryker 600
Melbourne Australia

Now wash your hands

Mike Oxbig

#14 Post by Mike Oxbig » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:53 pm

DJY2J

#15 Post by DJY2J » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:06 pm

Just passing info on. I called Slingmods to see about color matching. I have the adrenaline red panels and was wanting to add more color but their red pearl does NOT match the adrenaline red of the can am stick color. They said their colors are to be more inline with the Polaris Slingshot colors :roll:

I’m looking for parts/panels to match Adrenaline red if anyone knows where to find them

DJY2J

#16 Post by DJY2J » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:00 pm

Update. I talked to someone at sling mods and they are I the process of getting the OEM colors. Said they should have them in 30 to 60 days