New to the Ryker forum? Feel free to introduce yourself here!

New to the Ryker? New to forums? Introduce yourself and say hello! Ask questions and we can help you get going.
Frenchy

Re: New to the Ryker forum? Feel free to introduce yourself here!

#71 Post by Frenchy » Mon May 06, 2019 7:04 am

Waiting for this Saturday to collect my 900 ACE . Looking forward to getting the wind in my face again. Living in the middle of France, beautiful riding roads everywhere. 8-)

mrlexx0
Has thanked: 0

#72 Post by mrlexx0 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:37 am

Hello Everyone, I'm also new on here.
"Thumbs Up" from:
njfishfan

iGene_Jr
Been thanked: 0

#73 Post by iGene_Jr » Fri May 17, 2019 4:17 am

Hey y’all! My name is JR, I live in the great state of NH (Live free or die) and I purchased a Ryker 900 about a month ago and I absolutely love it!

Floggerella

#74 Post by Floggerella » Sun May 19, 2019 8:58 am

Hello Peeps ..... My name is Suzanne, I live in Ontario, Canada ... I am new to the Ryker world. I am picking up my new 900 Rally next weekend. Super excited and anxious !!!
"Thumbs Up" from:
joecools

Bosky

#75 Post by Bosky » Mon May 20, 2019 4:25 pm

Hello folks. Basic newbie to bikes, though I did do some road riding in the 80's. Taking advantage of the Can-am riders class. My Ryker is still being assembled at the dealership. Went with the 900 ACE with upgraded springs and the red sway bar. Probably should have just went with a rally as the roads in New England suck but I'm an optimist.

bunker

#76 Post by bunker » Tue May 21, 2019 12:15 pm

Hello all, Bunker here from Western PA. I've been a 2 wheeler for many years but when I saw the Ryker and took a test ride 3 wheels became my favorite. 2 wheels for the cross country rides but love the Ryker for local fun. May have to try out the Spyder some day.

EasyRyker

#77 Post by EasyRyker » Wed May 22, 2019 4:00 pm

So glad to find this forum! I'm located in the beautiful Garden State of New Jersey (Cue: Laughter). Had a 2 wheel Kawasaki many years ago, but gave it up after a few scary incidents. Rode a friend's new Ryker and got totally hooked - great ride and feels much safer. Every dealership around here is currently sold out, but I have a reserve on a 900 ACE that will hopefully come in June. Was originally going for the 600, but figured 1500 wasn't all that much for the extra power and future resale or trade-in value. Can't wait to get it!

900ACE

#78 Post by 900ACE » Fri May 31, 2019 7:14 pm

New to forum, live in western Massachusetts area. Rode 2 wheels for 40 years. Back issues brought me to the Ryker. Less than 2 weeks and 700 miles later I have to say I'm having a blast.
"Thumbs Up" from:
cattleshow

900ACE

#79 Post by 900ACE » Fri May 31, 2019 8:06 pm

New to the forum. From western Massachusetts area. Spent 40 years on 2 wheels but back issues brought me to the Ryker. Less than 2 weeks and 700 miles later I have to admit that I'm having a blast.

CarlS

#80 Post by CarlS » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:54 pm

Hello all. I am CarlS. Ny wife and I live in the Orlando, Florida metro area. I have been riding for 60 years and my primary ride is a Triumph Tiger 800 XC. My wife is a relatively new rider. She has ridden her Honda Big Ruckus in rural areas and all over Ontario Provence. However she is afraid to ride in the Central Florida traffic - and I don't blame her. She tried a sidecar rig,; but the lack of a reverse made parking difficult. She is petite. Then she stumbled on a Ryker 600 Ace and she felt comfortable on it. She can ride without fear of falling over in traffic, it has a reverse, it is automatic and the ergonomics suit her. English is her second language, so she is not comfortable communicating on forums. Thus I am her coach and teacher. But I need to learn about this unique machine. So as a newbie to the Ryker, here I am hoping to to learn. Thanks for having me.
"Thumbs Up" from:
joecoolscattleshow