New owner

New to the Ryker? New to forums? Introduce yourself and say hello! Ask questions and we can help you get going.
BB-Ryder
Has thanked: 0

New owner

#1 Post by BB-Ryder » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi I’m Brenda from The Maritimes.....I will be picking up my Ryker 900 next week. We are trailering it home because we still have way too much salt on our roads. Just started riding 3 years ago. I was only out a couple times on the Honda Shadow. I was nervous riding...spent most of my time worrying what my hands and feet were supposed to be doing....lol....kept telling my hubby that I would be more comfy on 3 wheels but he wouldn’t listen. Then I ended up with a weak knee and then he started to consider it.....when we seen the Ryker and watching videos I was pumped to go see one in person. As soon as I sat on it I knew this was what I was waiting for. I’m excited to get it but bummed that I will probably have to wait till the snow completely disappears before I get some seat time.
"Thumbs Up" from:
njfishfanmikey

njfishfan

Re: New owner

#2 Post by njfishfan » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:15 pm

Welcome from NJ....Picked up mine a little over a month ago and still loving it, hit 1000 miles on it today. Hope weather breaks for u soon because u missing out on all the fun,lol

Rogue

#3 Post by Rogue » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:54 am

Hi Brenda

Why did you choose the 900 over the 600? Just wondering

BB-Ryder
Has thanked: 0

#4 Post by BB-Ryder » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:18 pm

When we went to look at the rykers I was set to purchase a 600 but as we were waiting to find out if there were any available my husband said that we might as well go with the 900....so we did.....we don’t have as many up here so we had to put our name on one and waited a month for it to arrive....now I’m patiently waiting for the rain to stop so I can get out and have some fun 😊