HAND BRAKE CONVERSION.

New to the Ryker? New to forums? Introduce yourself and say hello! Ask questions and we can help you get going.
RoryMack
Has thanked: 0

HAND BRAKE CONVERSION.

#1 Post by RoryMack » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:58 am

Hi Everyone, I've been reading this forum for some time now, thanks for all the photos and topics.
I take delivery of my Ryker (Rally) next week and wanted to share with you all the details of my brake conversion.
I am a military veteran who lost my right leg in combat in Iraq, so I needed a break conversion to a hand brake.
I'm buying my Ryker from Pacutos in San Javier, Murcia, Spain and I can't praise the dealer (Alex) and technician (Grant) at Pacutos enough for the level of custom care they are going to to make it possible for me to ride a Ryker safely.
I will post some photos of the conversion next week when I take delivery and would be more than happy to share in detail the working of how they made it possible.
For now, hello everyone!
"Thumbs Up" from:
joecoolsmikeyslingmodsJergen67RYKER

Jergen
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAND BRAKE CONVERSION.

#2 Post by Jergen » Tue May 14, 2019 6:56 pm

Hi! I'm a paraplegic waiting to see how you did the conversion. Considering buying one this summer after taxes on motorcycles (and hopefully trikes) drops.
You got them pictures? :D

REBEL
Been thanked: 0

#3 Post by REBEL » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:27 pm

I have trouble with my right knee. Arthritis , deteriorated cartridge, bad hip as well. Can’t hit the foot brake quick enough. Need a hand brake.

CarlS

#4 Post by CarlS » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:07 pm

I think Can AM should have a handbrake as an option. It would expand their market.
"Thumbs Up" from:
Zoot