Did anyone put floor boards on their Ryker?

General discussion area on the Can-Am Ryker
Switchglide12

Did anyone put floor boards on their Ryker?

#1 Post by Switchglide12 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:27 pm

I am not found of the pegs that came with my Ryker Rally. Did anyone change out the pegs to floor board? Can you keep the pegs and add foot board?

smokes

Re: Did anyone put floor boards on their Ryker?

#2 Post by smokes » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:37 pm

I changed the pegs on my 600 over to the floorboards. My wife was nearly dragging her heels on the ground with the pegs. The floorboards force her feet into a safer position now.

I prefer riding with the floorboards too, more like my F3L.

It's either pegs or floorboards Switchglide, there's only one mount available per side.
"Thumbs Up" from:
Switchglide12
Andrew
2016 F3Limited & Ryker 600
Melbourne Australia

Now wash your hands

Switchglide12

#3 Post by Switchglide12 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:51 am

I am too cheap to spend $300 for the floorboards, I made my own. This was left over passenger floorboards from Harley Street Glide. I had to drill hole to OEM pegs make it fit. Yes it is adjustable, you can adjusted to your favorite position.
IMG_7431.JPG
IMG_7430.JPG

Capt_Improbable
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

#4 Post by Capt_Improbable » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:21 pm

I put on the ones from Lamonster. They are a game changer for level of comfort. They are long and wide and provide a great planted feeling. They look stock and were as easy to install as their YouTube video shows (approx 20 mins with minimal tools and sipping a coffee). I didn’t get the highway pegs but the floorboards let me stretch out enough I’m not sure I need them (I’m 6’). Note: you cannot adjust the pegs with the floorboards on. The only drawback - but since I’m the only one riding it, it makes little difference.

Side note: I also picked up the wind shield with spoiler from them and that works and looks great too. It doesn’t have a quick release - but cuts back on buffeting, so it’s a trade off between that and slingmods’ windshield