2000 miles on Tour in Italy

Have some pictures of the Can-Am Ryker? Show off your videos and photos here!
chris56

2000 miles on Tour in Italy

#1 Post by chris56 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:32 am

The Ryker is an ideal "Enduro" touring machine (around 9.000 miles now) - on the side of our "old" V2 spyders the handling and the "speed" here in the Alps is much better.
Now I love the CVT gerabox, on curvy roads I`m faster with it, than the Spyder-Versions. I got the FOx shock on the back and a TOYO tire, after I picked it up the dealer installed also the stronger sway bar, the front was too "hoppeling", now ist perfect !

With one tank I reach around 180 miles (no Autobahn") which is OK, she needed no oil in the first 6.000 miles and the oil/filter-change costes around 200,- which is also much much cheaper than on our GS/RT Spyders..
Also the tires and the brakes should have no Problems to reach the 12.000 miles for the first Service!

I still have not one single problem with all my screws, my wheels ..are still on, the Ryker is the most reliable machine, we ever had !

There is a little problem if we ryde 2up /full loaded, I have to bring more weight to the front or maybe I fix another bag on the hood, the rear shock reaches his limit ..
(any ideas here about that ??)

here are some pics :

event5.JPG
chris
"Thumbs Up" from:
rykerforumsHopper

Rykerrider39
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2000 miles on Tour in Italy

#2 Post by Rykerrider39 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:53 pm

“Thumps up ” from
Rykerrider39