What did you do to your Ryker today?

General discussion area on the Can-Am Ryker
Message
 
User avatar
CSOldGrayDog3
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:57 pm
Location: Valley Forge Pa
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: What did you do to your Ryker today?

#61 Post by CSOldGrayDog3 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:51 pm

Got to take my first ride! Wow what a thrill. About 30 miles just running around local roads, learning the feel of my new toy. Then the simpliest , cheapest mod, added locking gas cap. :oops: ;)

ellpee
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:00 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What did you do to your Ryker today?

#62 Post by ellpee » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:41 am

Have only had it a couple weeks so haven't actually DONE any mods yet, but I find myself wondering if there are aftermarket handlebars out there somewhere that would move the handgrips just a few inches rearward compared to the stock handlebars, I would find it a bit more comfortable than having my arms fully extended all the time. (Yes, I already have the stock handlebars set in the rearmost position.)

User avatar
Timebandit1601
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:37 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: What did you do to your Ryker today?

#63 Post by Timebandit1601 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:44 pm

Went to Cabbage Patch Bike week 2020 Daytona Beach Florida.

4u2nv
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 3:55 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: What did you do to your Ryker today?

#64 Post by 4u2nv » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:10 pm

Timebandit1601 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:44 pm
Went to Cabbage Patch Bike week 2020 Daytona Beach Florida.
What response did the Ryker get there ??????

Subsailortrainman
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: What did you do to your Ryker today?

#65 Post by Subsailortrainman » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:01 pm

Added a red radiator protector grill on tripod today. Installed the sequential turn signal kit from slingmods yesterday. Install went off without a hitch and looks awesome!!

User avatar
Timebandit1601
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:37 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: What did you do to your Ryker today?

#66 Post by Timebandit1601 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:41 pm

4u2nv wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:10 pm
Timebandit1601 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:44 pm
Went to Cabbage Patch Bike week 2020 Daytona Beach Florida.
What response did the Ryker get there ??????
Alot of lookers, last time there we were on bike in our leathers and now are doing the sport look.

User avatar
Timebandit1601
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:37 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: What did you do to your Ryker today?

#67 Post by Timebandit1601 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:54 pm

Last weekend i also put the red turn/running lights on fenders from tricLED. Just thought the amber lights were a little much so did not order them. Went on with out any problems. Looks great day and night.

User avatar
CSOldGrayDog3
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:57 pm
Location: Valley Forge Pa
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: What did you do to your Ryker today?

#68 Post by CSOldGrayDog3 » Tue May 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Added a pair of Rox 2 inch handlebar risers. Very nice part, and goes on in 15 mins. Set them at 45 deg angle to start , so I gain some height and reduce my length of reach. Have to give it some miles to see where I like them best.
https://www.amazon.com/Rox-Speed-FX-Han ... B0052YK270

4u2nv
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 3:55 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: What did you do to your Ryker today?

#69 Post by 4u2nv » Sat May 30, 2020 3:00 am

CSOldGrayDog3 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:32 pm
Added a pair of Rox 2 inch handlebar risers. Very nice part, and goes on in 15 mins. Set them at 45 deg angle to start , so I gain some height and reduce my length of reach. Have to give it some miles to see where I like them best.
https://www.amazon.com/Rox-Speed-FX-Han ... B0052YK270


You
got a picture of riser on your Ryker would like to see them on ???

User avatar
CSOldGrayDog3
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:57 pm
Location: Valley Forge Pa
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: What did you do to your Ryker today?

#70 Post by CSOldGrayDog3 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:56 pm

4u2nv wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:00 am
CSOldGrayDog3 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:32 pm
Added a pair of Rox 2 inch handlebar risers. Very nice part, and goes on in 15 mins. Set them at 45 deg angle to start , so I gain some height and reduce my length of reach. Have to give it some miles to see where I like them best.
https://www.amazon.com/Rox-Speed-FX-Han ... B0052YK270


You
got a picture of riser on your Ryker would like to see them on ???

I did take some pictures

Post Reply