New to the Ryker forum? Feel free to introduce yourself here!

New to the Ryker? New to forums? Introduce yourself and say hello! Ask questions and we can help you get going.
rykerforums
Site Admin

New to the Ryker forum? Feel free to introduce yourself here!

#1 Post by rykerforums » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Hello ladies & gents! If you're new to the Ryker forum.. please introduce yourself here as a new member to our community! We're excited to build this community with you as the most elaborate source of information, tips, tricks and mods for the new Can-Am Ryker!

Teach
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New to the Ryker forum? Feel free to introduce yourself here!

#2 Post by Teach » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:23 am

Hello, my name is David and I live in Long Island NY at least for another year and then down to Florida. Looking forward to the Ryker coming out love the price point and will be making a decision soon on Ryker or Spyder. Excited and eager to learn and get as much information from this group.
Thanks

rykerforums
Site Admin

#3 Post by rykerforums » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:17 pm

Teach wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:23 am
Hello, my name is David and I live in Long Island NY at least for another year and then down to Florida. Looking forward to the Ryker coming out love the price point and will be making a decision soon on Ryker or Spyder. Excited and eager to learn and get as much information from this group.
Thanks
Congrats David, welcome to the group and thanks to being one of our early members!

SailorJack

#4 Post by SailorJack » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:24 am

I'm Jack. Looking into the Ryker for the Mrs. as we have tried many times to get her on two wheels without success. Maybe the Ryker will get her off my passenger seat and into the breeze? I'll be honest, I'm a bit curious about it myself. Seems like it would be a fun alternative to a motorcycle, nothing like it but another option I wouldn't mind having in the garage. For the price, it seems to offer a lot of tech and usability.
"Thumbs Up" from:
rykerforums

Defong

#5 Post by Defong » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:11 pm

Hi all, new member here...my name is David, I live in El Paso, TX. Currently, debating on with model to preorder....I’m leaning more towards the Rally....seems like a better value if you’re considering the 900cc. Anyways, very excited to see/ride one soon.
"Thumbs Up" from:
rykerforums

rykerforums
Site Admin

#6 Post by rykerforums » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:40 am

Defong wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:11 pm
Hi all, new member here...my name is David, I live in El Paso, TX. Currently, debating on with model to preorder....I’m leaning more towards the Rally....seems like a better value if you’re considering the 900cc. Anyways, very excited to see/ride one soon.
Welcome David, glad to have you as a member of the community! :D

dougjr32

#7 Post by dougjr32 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi my name is Doug from Mesa Arizona I have a burgman 650 but looking forward to the new order of the ryker 900 S
"Thumbs Up" from:
rykerforumsslingmodsC R Ogden

Cody47246

#8 Post by Cody47246 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:21 pm

My name is Cody, from Indiana, currently deployed right now and I just pre-ordered the Ryker Rally edition and I'm excited to come home!!! Should be home around Feb so just in time to have it ready by the riding season!! The wife and I are so excited
"Thumbs Up" from:
rykerforumsslingmods

RykerRider

#9 Post by RykerRider » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:52 am

I'm happy to see that the Ryker will have a quality forum of it's own (future rant regarding certain Syder Forums forthcoming) :o I'm from Denver and have been riding since I was about 8. I have always been interested in Spyders because they do posses a different, and in certain cases, a superior experience to a single-track bike. Now, with the Ryker, I can actually afford to have both. Nice... :ugeek:
"Thumbs Up" from:
rykerforumsslingmods
THE RykeRyder....Beeoooootch!

Yoder

#10 Post by Yoder » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:38 am

Hi all,
All my friends call me Yoder. I am very excited about the Rykers. I work for a BRP dealer so I have lots of info and these rykers about to take the spyders to a whole new level!

Happy Ryding!
"Thumbs Up" from:
rykerforumsslingmods