Rally missing parts

General discussion area on the Can-Am Ryker
Daddy-O
Has thanked: 0

Rally missing parts

#1 Post by Daddy-O » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:05 pm

I just purchased a new Ryker Rally. During delivery I noticed it did not have the handguards. The salesman asked the service guys and apparently my Rally came in the same crate as a 900 non rally and Can Am did not include the guards in the crate. They are going to get me some and ship them to my house. Well, I did not realize that the Rally also is supposed to come with the silver hood accent, mine does not have it, and at least there are no holes in the hood for it, I would have questioned that. I called the salesman and asked about this, he said they will also ship me that part. I did get the max mount and everything else checks out as a Rally, such as rear tire, rally wheels, rally mode, short rear fender etc.
The dealership is taking care of everything so that is not an issue, just wondering if anyone else ran across something like this.

Zusafek

Re: Rally missing parts

#2 Post by Zusafek » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:27 pm

When I purchased my Rally last year, I don't have the silver good accent. My dealer actually ordered the entire hood assembly and the rally accent for the hood and gave them to me. So I now have an extra hood.
"Thumbs Up" from:
slingmods

slingmods

#3 Post by slingmods » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:18 am

Daddy-O wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:05 pm
I just purchased a new Ryker Rally. During delivery I noticed it did not have the handguards. The salesman asked the service guys and apparently my Rally came in the same crate as a 900 non rally and Can Am did not include the guards in the crate. They are going to get me some and ship them to my house. Well, I did not realize that the Rally also is supposed to come with the silver hood accent, mine does not have it, and at least there are no holes in the hood for it, I would have questioned that. I called the salesman and asked about this, he said they will also ship me that part. I did get the max mount and everything else checks out as a Rally, such as rear tire, rally wheels, rally mode, short rear fender etc.
The dealership is taking care of everything so that is not an issue, just wondering if anyone else ran across something like this.
Interesting... I wonder if they had a few Ryker's on order and inadvertently put some of the "non rally" parts on your bike. Glad you got it worked out.
Our Collection:
Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited | 2020 RT
Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR | 2020 R

njfishfan

#4 Post by njfishfan » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:37 pm

My radiator was missing one bolt