Perk up this Site !

General discussion area on the Can-Am Ryker
Decon Blue

Perk up this Site !

#1 Post by Decon Blue » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:17 am

Ok, why is this site so dead ? Seems like there are getting to be more Rykers being sold and I personally have seen more in my area. So why are there no one joining this site and contributing to the knowledge of owning and riding these fine machines ? The only other forum I have found that includes the Ryker is
Spiderlovers.Com and most of the Spider owners there are not too Ryker freindly. Does the site owner need to start a Ryker of the Month contest, Mabee a section dedicated to dealer repair or warranty experiences.
Anyone got any ideas ??

4u2nv
Has thanked: 0

Re: Perk up this Site !

#2 Post by 4u2nv » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:20 pm

Tried to perk this up with a few new topics awhile back but didn't seem to have much on replies ...
Here in my area Ontario Canada about 1 hour from Toronto , I have not met one Ryker in the 2500 kms that I have rode.
It is a fairly new site , give it some time.

rykerforums
Site Admin

#3 Post by rykerforums » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:47 am

Decon Blue wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:17 am
Ok, why is this site so dead ? Seems like there are getting to be more Rykers being sold and I personally have seen more in my area. So why are there no one joining this site and contributing to the knowledge of owning and riding these fine machines ? The only other forum I have found that includes the Ryker is
Spiderlovers.Com and most of the Spider owners there are not too Ryker freindly. Does the site owner need to start a Ryker of the Month contest, Mabee a section dedicated to dealer repair or warranty experiences.
Anyone got any ideas ??
Love the ideas Decon Blue - We will work on getting some of these going. If anyone has any other feedback, we would love to hear it. Thank you.
"Thumbs Up" from:
Decon Blue

cattleshow

#4 Post by cattleshow » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:59 am

Read in local paper that a Spyder git together is tomorrow downtown. I'm going with my Ryker and maybe other Ryker owners will show up.
That would be nice as I havent seen any yet. I did meet a group of Spyder riders gettting gas one day in my truck.
I told them proudly that I had just bought a Ryker.
They wasted no time insulting me so I came back with, are you all former Harley riders, (they usually insult anyone not on a Harley) turns out most were.
How funny is that. Anyway I'm excited about mayby finding some Ryker owners for future rides and shareing. :D

Decon Blue

#5 Post by Decon Blue » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:59 am

cattleshow wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:59 am
Read in local paper that a Spyder git together is tomorrow downtown. I'm going with my Ryker and maybe other Ryker owners will show up.
That would be nice as I havent seen any yet. I did meet a group of Spyder riders gettting gas one day in my truck.
I told them proudly that I had just bought a Ryker.
They wasted no time insulting me so I came back with, are you all former Harley riders, (they usually insult anyone not on a Harley) turns out most were.
How funny is that. Anyway I'm excited about mayby finding some Ryker owners for future rides and shareing. :D
Yea, that’s pretty much the way the Spyder owners on
Spyderlovers.com we’re. What ever happened to just enjoying sharing the ride, not what you ride.
"Thumbs Up" from:
slingmods