Short-term cover?

General discussion area on the Can-Am Ryker
Zoot

Short-term cover?

#1 Post by Zoot » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:59 am

One thing the Ryker could use, that I have not seen (yet), is some kind of minimalist cover. Maybe fit over the windscreen, handlebar, instruments, and stretch over the rear of the seat (possibly one model for the solo seat and another for those equipped with the pillion / rack).
A small cover like this will keep a lot of sun off (important here in Arizona) and fit into the "glovebox" when out riding. Also should ward off some uninvited guests: these Rykers are so nonthreatening and "cute" I suspect some people will decide to climb on and sit on it, when it is parked unattended. :x

Anybody seen something like this? I may have to make my own otherwise.

mikey

Re: Short-term cover?

#2 Post by mikey » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Make it waterproof/resistant and I'd get one. We've got the sun here in Floriduh too. However, it can go from hot and sunny to rainy in a hour and right back again. A half cover that fits in the glove-box would be great.

moniraq
Has thanked: 0

Re: Short-term cover?

#3 Post by moniraq » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:43 pm

I could swear that when the Ryker first came out, there was an option for a half-cover but I posted here and on some FB groups asking about it but no one else saw it. A half-cover would be a great idea.